Welcome to the link between the two generations of Bakugan. 5 teams going at it for control of Vestroia and earth, proving themselves as being the Ultimate Controllers of Man and Beast. Prepare to answer the call to brawl!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
PLEASE MAKE YOUR BRAWLING PROFILES!!! If you do not know how to please go to Bakugan Statistics and Strategy Corner and Go to the Sticky: How to Create a Brawling Profile
AFTER you have made an approved Brawler profile, go look at the Bakugan Termination System Game under the Team Bases. Please go leave a comment saying which Attribute Squad you want to be in.
The ATTRIBUTE TOURNEY'S are OPEN for registration. Please leave a comment in the sign up topic to be registered. YOU MUST HAVE AN APPROVED PROFILE IN ORDER TO BRAWL.

Share | 

Plz join my site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
deathsdezine

PostSubject: Plz join my site   Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:32 pm

]bakugand.forumakers.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bakugand.forumakers.com/forum.htm
Masquerade_Darkon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plz join my site   Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:26 am

BakuganPortal.forumakers.com is NOT a knock-off of my site.

This one, however, is. Show some originality deathdezine. >_>

May as well join my site: www.bakuneonrocks.forumakers.com. It's been around longer, and is exactly like bakugand.forumakers.com, but with more content.

Last edited by Masquerade_Darkon on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bakuneonrocks.forumakers.com
SpectraCyborgHelios
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Plz join my site   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:20 am

Masquerade_Darkon wrote:
BakuganPortal.forumakers.com is NOT knock-off of my site.

May as well join my site: www.bakuneonrocks.forumakers.com. It's been around longer, and is exactly like bakugand.forumakers.com, but with more content.

Thank you very much for that M_D, I'm glad I made one that was creative.

As for your site deathdezine, I have no time for multiple sites. I can really only handle mine and Bakuneonrocks right now, between those two and school. Also what M_D said, it's just like bakuneonrocks. I'm sorry but If too many sites are made just like the original something bad is gonna happen. That's why I went with 2 seasons, to make it unique, and did some unique changes to make it one of a kind. As far as i know no one has combined season 1,2 and 3 together. Jhound made an attempt but he eliminated the Gate cards, so this keeps a majority of the cards from the show useable, so the combinations are nearly endless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bakuganportal.forumakers.com
deathsdezine

PostSubject: Re: Plz join my site   Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:22 pm

but my site isnt done yet. and M_D i am a part of u site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bakugand.forumakers.com/forum.htm
NightShadow

PostSubject: Re: Plz join my site   Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:15 am

SpectraCyborgHelios wrote:
Masquerade_Darkon wrote:

As for your site deathdezine, I have no time for multiple sites. I can really only handle mine and Bakuneonrocks right now, between those two and school. Also what M_D said, it's just like bakuneonrocks. I'm sorry but If too many sites are made just like the original something bad is gonna happen. That's why I went with 2 seasons, to make it unique, and did some unique changes to make it one of a kind. As far as i know no one has combined season 1,2 and 3 together. Jhound made an attempt but he eliminated the Gate cards, so this keeps a majority of the cards from the show useable, so the combinations are nearly endless.

B.O.D. was around longer than this one,I think.anyway,its nearly the same as bawling is concerned and a few other factors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masquerade_Darkon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plz join my site   Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:33 pm

NightShadow wrote:
SpectraCyborgHelios wrote:
Masquerade_Darkon wrote:

B.O.D. was around longer than this one,I think.anyway,its nearly the same as bawling is concerned and a few other factors.

Get over yourself, Super Shadow. You're nothing but a two-faced traitor for us all at this point. Your knowledge of code is no match for the sheer brilliance and originality Spectra and I have designed onto our own sites. You'll always be second best, and our creativity far exceeds yours.
Back to top Go down
NightShadow

PostSubject: Re: Plz join my site   Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:09 am

All I said was "I think B.O.D. is longer than this one and the brawling style is nearly the same."

I said Nearly cus of the fact that I made a few changes with L_D.And,listen,I think you and spec are anry cus I surpassed youll in rankings(by the chat me and Spec had) well,I should point out that its not rankings,its statistics.i have more topics in my site so I came first in statistics(Topics section). there are 2 sections where I think I came behind to Bakuneonrocks,your new site and this one.

So,once you have this bit of news,I think I should know,they don't rate your site on quality,but quantity.GOT THAT SCH??(on forumotions directory or wutever its called)

And,just saying,is this site created by SCH and then M_D is given administration Powers?or is it the other way around?

Also,since you call me a traitor,and reffer to others as loyal member,I should mention how dirty this entire ranking game is.One thing I learned,is "Trust No one loyally."

(Just that I trust L_D Absolutely)......(DID trust SCH)......(more who I can trust.For list please contact me.)

If you think you can handle the thruth about the underworld in the rankings thingies:"please ask"

Also,please gimme a link to Yugi's site or atleast its name.

*thinks to self*WOW.talk about issues*ends thinkings to self*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masquerade_Darkon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plz join my site   Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:46 pm

NightShadow wrote:
All I said was "I think B.O.D. is longer than this one and the brawling style is nearly the same."

I said Nearly cus of the fact that I made a few changes with L_D.And,listen,I think you and spec are anry cus I surpassed youll in rankings(by the chat me and Spec had) well,I should point out that its not rankings,its statistics.i have more topics in my site so I came first in statistics(Topics section). there are 2 sections where I think I came behind to Bakuneonrocks,your new site and this one.

So,once you have this bit of news,I think I should know,they don't rate your site on quality,but quantity.GOT THAT SCH??(on forumotions directory or wutever its called)

And,just saying,is this site created by SCH and then M_D is given administration Powers?or is it the other way around?

Also,since you call me a traitor,and reffer to others as loyal member,I should mention how dirty this entire ranking game is.One thing I learned,is "Trust No one loyally."

(Just that I trust L_D Absolutely)......(DID trust SCH)......(more who I can trust.For list please contact me.)

If you think you can handle the thruth about the underworld in the rankings thingies:"please ask"

Also,please gimme a link to Yugi's site or atleast its name.

*thinks to self*WOW.talk about issues*ends thinkings to self*

Well, Super Shadow, yugi's site is terminated, once again, so I don't know any links. Moreover, why have you created your own site, stole my New Vestroia card list, and clearly have gone mad with power? Seriously, you're the disloyal traitor, my friend. Just join a site and have fun, not control it and go mad. You clearly don't have what it takes to manage a website and still maintain your sanity, however your reply was most convincing.
Back to top Go down
NightShadow

PostSubject: Re: Plz join my site   Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:32 am

ONE FREAKING MIN!!!I STOLE YOUR NEW VESTROIA CARD LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHERE THE FREAKING HECK DID YOU GET THIS INFO FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY SITE IS FOR SEASON 1!!!!!!!!!!ONCE AGAIN,YOU ARE SHOOTING IN THE DARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OR DID SOMEONE TELL YOU THIS??!??!?!?!??!?!?!?

and I am not mad with power.to prove it I am joining sites and being active.

anyway,to know the real reason as to why I created my site(and the other one.for the other one ask SCH) wait till I post it and then take a look at it on MY site(ITS SUPA LONG) and then get the answer.

PS:control my sanity,yeah right.I smell someone jeleaous.

PPS:I should have you know I am NOT a newcomer to this entire website game.when I was 6 or 7 I had my own site.I got hacke dby my best friend,and my site got converted to a digimon site,name changed,and all that.on some free website hosting thingie.(not this one).

I trie dagain and this time my site made it to 7th place,I learned MANY MANY things.(then left it.).SO don't think I am a newcomer to this "underworld mafioso game"

and I am mostly good with words,so kinda in a way I am convincing.Planning of being a geologist or lawyer(Folks say Lawyer).

Oh and I think I know who terminated yugi's site.Interested in knowing??.

I am not disloyal.I am active on even that bakuganrocks.once I join a site I am active.(unless I quit or just forget my login details and don't have face to request new pass.)

however if you get any pleasure,I give you full permission to call me disloyal and keep telling yourself that.And tell ya what.How about we burry the hatchet on this one.I am getting kinda sick of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masquerade_Darkon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plz join my site   Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:22 am

I stand corrected, you actually seem rather sane, as well as patient. Sorry for overreacting, but after taking one look at your site and what you've posted on it, it seemed like you really did go mad with power. You should fix that. Wink

At any rate, regardless of whether you have more experience with web design or not, I agree. Let's end this pointless argument. I was simply angry because I felt like I was being kicked while I was down, i.e. losing my computer and someone takes advantage of it by creating a major site to overshadow mine.

So, yes. If you're willing to let bygones be bygones, I'll delete the topic and we can pretend this never happened. Agreed?
Back to top Go down
NightShadow

PostSubject: Re: Plz join my site   Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:48 am

agreed.However poor deathzdesine(sorry for wrong spelling it wriong if did).Maybe we should let it be.All she did was make on topic and here 2 webmasters are going out in a HEATED battle of wits,words and traitory.

and,how about we make an agreement!

I will send over one of my PRIZED members here.and maybe Marucho,and Nemus here(Maybe cus I ain't sure if theyare willing to.I had to bribe the first one with 200 Cash every 3 month so i dunno what these 2 will say,lol).provided you come to my site.and is there a guy named "Nemus" on bakuneonrocks.

PS:The members WILL bring a lotta activity.its a good deal so you can't really pass it on can ya?Just don't get angry with them if they don't get accustomed to the brawling styles here as I MADE SOME SERIOUS MODIFICATIONS with the style on my site.Spec also did a great job with helping at "twisting" and "bending" the rules to make them more fun.

anywho,I honestly didn't know that your comp was down.if I knew it was I wouldv'e designed my site some other time,just so that it would be fair.

Oh and what do you mean by "what youv posted"

BTW.It takes 5 or 6 site designers to take your site down,seriously.

AND are you ever on AIM?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masquerade_Darkon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plz join my site   Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:07 pm

NightShadow wrote:
agreed.However poor deathzdesine(sorry for wrong spelling it wriong if did).Maybe we should let it be.All she did was make on topic and here 2 webmasters are going out in a HEATED battle of wits,words and traitory.

and,how about we make an agreement!

I will send over one of my PRIZED members here.and maybe Marucho,and Nemus here(Maybe cus I ain't sure if theyare willing to.I had to bribe the first one with 200 Cash every 3 month so i dunno what these 2 will say,lol).provided you come to my site.and is there a guy named "Nemus" on bakuneonrocks.

PS:The members WILL bring a lotta activity.its a good deal so you can't really pass it on can ya?Just don't get angry with them if they don't get accustomed to the brawling styles here as I MADE SOME SERIOUS MODIFICATIONS with the style on my site.Spec also did a great job with helping at "twisting" and "bending" the rules to make them more fun.

anywho,I honestly didn't know that your comp was down.if I knew it was I wouldv'e designed my site some other time,just so that it would be fair.

Oh and what do you mean by "what youv posted"

BTW.It takes 5 or 6 site designers to take your site down,seriously.

AND are you ever on AIM?

Hmm... I agree, however I can't promise a lot of activity on your site, since mine is quite the handful already. I assure you, though, I'll do what I can. Wink

If you want to leave this topic as it is, that's fine by me but it should be known that this fight is officially

RESOLVED

I prefer not to deal with AIM since I'm using a laptop which also has little memory left, so I don't want to slow it down with instant messaging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plz join my site   

Back to top Go down

Plz join my site
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1