Welcome to the link between the two generations of Bakugan. 5 teams going at it for control of Vestroia and earth, proving themselves as being the Ultimate Controllers of Man and Beast. Prepare to answer the call to brawl!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
PLEASE MAKE YOUR BRAWLING PROFILES!!! If you do not know how to please go to Bakugan Statistics and Strategy Corner and Go to the Sticky: How to Create a Brawling Profile
AFTER you have made an approved Brawler profile, go look at the Bakugan Termination System Game under the Team Bases. Please go leave a comment saying which Attribute Squad you want to be in.
The ATTRIBUTE TOURNEY'S are OPEN for registration. Please leave a comment in the sign up topic to be registered. YOU MUST HAVE AN APPROVED PROFILE IN ORDER TO BRAWL.

Share | 

Hey, Em is Here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
haos-emily

PostSubject: Hey, Em is Here!   Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:33 pm

Hey Haos-emily here,
some people may know em as HaosemilyX on youtibe, Haos-emilyl on bakuganbuzz, and Haos-emily on a few other Sites. I may warn you, that on other Bakugan sites, i am number 1.Haos Brawler, So be Prepared if you Face me. I am a Tomboy, i love animals, Cryptids, and my Main bakugan i use is my Haos Neo dragoniod 550gs,
I live in the UK, wich Unfortuintly has No new vestroia, Though, after Emailing Spinmaster, he can confrim they will be coming before december(lucky me, hoepfully i got alot fo them for christmas) Right now im sticking to Ebay and Amazon for my new Vestroia Needs, I hope to see you around the Site, Im a Girl, and my star Sign is Gemmini.

Last edited by haos-emily on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpectraCyborgHelios
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Em is Here!   Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:26 am

Welcome to Bakugan Generation Portal. I see you saw my ad on Youtube. I am SpectraCyborgHelios a.k.a MasqueradeDarkus. Again, Welcome and have fun brawling here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bakuganportal.forumakers.com
haos-emily

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Em is Here!   Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:13 pm

SpectraCyborgHelios wrote:
Welcome to Bakugan Generation Portal. I see you saw my ad on Youtube. I am SpectraCyborgHelios a.k.a MasqueradeDarkus. Again, Welcome and have fun brawling here!
Thanks, yes i saw your Ad on youtube, and i DID say i was going to join didn't i?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpectraCyborgHelios
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Em is Here!   Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:46 pm

haos-emily wrote:
SpectraCyborgHelios wrote:
Thanks, yes i saw your Ad on youtube, and i DID say i was going to join didn't i?

Yes you did. And I am glad you have.... XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bakuganportal.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Em is Here!   

Back to top Go down

Hey, Em is Here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Generation Portal :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: