Bakugan Generation Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the link between the two generations of Bakugan. 5 teams going at it for control of Vestroia and earth, proving themselves as being the Ultimate Controllers of Man and Beast. Prepare to answer the call to brawl!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE MAKE YOUR BRAWLING PROFILES!!! If you do not know how to please go to Bakugan Statistics and Strategy Corner and Go to the Sticky: How to Create a Brawling Profile
AFTER you have made an approved Brawler profile, go look at the Bakugan Termination System Game under the Team Bases. Please go leave a comment saying which Attribute Squad you want to be in.
The ATTRIBUTE TOURNEY'S are OPEN for registration. Please leave a comment in the sign up topic to be registered. YOU MUST HAVE AN APPROVED PROFILE IN ORDER TO BRAWL.

Bakugan Generation Portal AMC CONTEST!!! #1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpectraCyborgHelios
Webmaster
Webmaster
SpectraCyborgHelios

Bakugan Generation Portal AMC CONTEST!!! #1 Empty
PostSubject: Bakugan Generation Portal AMC CONTEST!!! #1   Bakugan Generation Portal AMC CONTEST!!! #1 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:12 pm

Okay, time for the first AMV contest.
This theme is Rock/Pop music. So ONLY USE ROCK OR POP MUSIC FOR THIS AMV CONTEST!
Examples of these genres are
-Skillet
-Three Days Grace
-Linkin Park
-Michael Jackson
-N*sync
-Backstreet Boys

Those are just Examples anything that is relative to those artists is acceptable. If you are not sure if a song qualifies, leave a comment and I will tell you whether or not it is acceptable.

Okay now to the Prizes.

First Place will receive 3500 BP

Second Place will receive 2000 BP

Third Place will receive 1000 BP

Fourth Place will receive 500 BP

Fifth Place will receive 200 BP

PRIZES MAY CHANGE, more may be added.

*** If there are less than 5 entries, the remaining prizes not assigned will be divided equally among the winners***

Okay, now how is this going to be judged.

I will do a BLIND JUDGING. This means that the user on this site DOES NOT post their entry on here. ALL users will make a new account on here and post the link to their video here. POST THE VIDEO as a video box please, this will prevent me from seeing which youtube account people enter their videos from. THIS WILL ALLOW ME TO JUDGE ONLY ON SKILL. AFTER THE CONTEST ALL NEW ACCOUNTS MADE FOR THIS CONTEST WILL BE DELETED. PLEASE ONLY POST ON THIS TOPIC WITH THE NEW ACCOUNT. AND MAKE SURE YOUR NEW ACCOUNTS DO NOT GIVE AWAY WHO YOU ARE ON HERE REALLY.

Okay, that's it for now. When you are done your entry please post it below.

Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganportal.forumakers.com
Killerkid22

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Generation Portal AMC CONTEST!!! #1   Bakugan Generation Portal AMC CONTEST!!! #1 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:31 pm

here is my amv!

Back to top Go down
Charlietheunicorn

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Generation Portal AMC CONTEST!!! #1   Bakugan Generation Portal AMC CONTEST!!! #1 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:45 pm

does it have to be a new amv or can it be one we've already made?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Generation Portal AMC CONTEST!!! #1   Bakugan Generation Portal AMC CONTEST!!! #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bakugan Generation Portal AMC CONTEST!!! #1
Page 1 of 1