Bakugan Generation Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the link between the two generations of Bakugan. 5 teams going at it for control of Vestroia and earth, proving themselves as being the Ultimate Controllers of Man and Beast. Prepare to answer the call to brawl!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE MAKE YOUR BRAWLING PROFILES!!! If you do not know how to please go to Bakugan Statistics and Strategy Corner and Go to the Sticky: How to Create a Brawling Profile
AFTER you have made an approved Brawler profile, go look at the Bakugan Termination System Game under the Team Bases. Please go leave a comment saying which Attribute Squad you want to be in.
The ATTRIBUTE TOURNEY'S are OPEN for registration. Please leave a comment in the sign up topic to be registered. YOU MUST HAVE AN APPROVED PROFILE IN ORDER TO BRAWL.

Bakugan Termination System Status

Go down 
+4
matthewbdoan
yugi58
faza
SpectraCyborgHelios
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SpectraCyborgHelios
Webmaster
Webmaster
SpectraCyborgHelios

Bakugan Termination System Status Empty
PostSubject: Bakugan Termination System Status   Bakugan Termination System Status EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:31 pm

Alright here is how this will play out. I will assign the best brawler, or most active, each of the corresponding bakugan who have have the attribute energies granted to them in the series. (i.e. Pyro Dragonoid, Midnight Percival, Mega Nemus, Dual Elfin, Cosmic Ingram, Thunder Wilda) I will grant the people I deem worthy to rule these bakugan. These people will be considered protectors of the Attribute energies.

Once I have granted the bakugan to brawlers, I will begin the "game". All the teams will battle the brawlers who have gotten the bakugan empowered with the Attribute energies. Each chosen brawler will guard and lead a squad to protect the energy.

Here you will sign up for squads. Please leave a comment saying which squad you would like to be in. You can only be in ONE SQUAD.

Pyrus Squad
Pyrus Energy Leader: TBD
Pyrus Members:
-Faza
-yugi58
-Draco

Sub-Terra Squad
Sub-Terra Energy Leader: TBD
Sub-Terra Members:

Haos Squad
Haos Energy Leader: TBD
Haos Members:

Darkus Squad
Darkus Energy Leader: SpectraCyborgHelios
Darkus Members:
-Ingram
-Itachi100

Aquos Squad
Aquos Energy Leader: TBD
Aquos Members:

Ventus Squad
Ventus Energy Leader: TBD
Ventus Members:

HOW THIS WILL BE PLAYED

This will be similar to a "capture the flag" game. FOR THIS GAME ALL TEAM ALLIANCES WILL BE BROKEN. You will play by squads, assigned above. The Energy Leader will rank it's members in order of skill. the higher the number the less skill, the lower the number the more skill. (i.e. 1 is best, 10 is worst)

Other teams will go after your team, in order to get the energy. ONE TEAM MUST DEFEAT ALL RANKS OF THE ENERGY SQUAD IN ORDER TO WIN THE ATTRIBUTE.(i.e. One team must defeat the lowest ranked to the highest ranked AND the Attribute leader) So Attribute Energy Teams will be going after other teams.

Just because one team loses the attribute energy doesn't mean that they are out of the game. The team can still use their members to defeat the leader of another group and take back, or take a different, attribute energy.

OBJECTIVE:
To gain all 6 attributes. The winning Squad will get a special prize, A free specially attributed bakugan from the Brawler's Shop. I will explain this to the winners.

START DATE:
To be Announced when all bakugan and teams are set.

Last edited by SpectraCyborgHelios on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganportal.forumakers.com
faza

faza

PostSubject: dont no   Bakugan Termination System Status EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:01 pm

pyrus energy leader
Back to top Go down
http://www.masterbrawler.forumakers.com
yugi58

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Termination System Status   Bakugan Termination System Status EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:03 am

I'd like to join the pyrus team.
Back to top Go down
matthewbdoan

PostSubject: i want to be a ventes energy leader or whatever   Bakugan Termination System Status EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:08 pm

I have a ingram and i am a ventes brawler so may i be a ventes energy leader or whatever they are please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bakuganportal.foundmakers.com
deathsdezine

deathsdezine

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Termination System Status   Bakugan Termination System Status EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:53 pm

count me in 4 darkus master spectra.

Last edited by deathsdezine on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bakugand.forumakers.com/forum.htm
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Termination System Status   Bakugan Termination System Status EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:16 am

OH YEA!I'M PYRUS BABY!cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
XeRe

XeRe

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Termination System Status   Bakugan Termination System Status EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:26 pm

I would like to be darkus
Back to top Go down
feorge1234

PostSubject: plz   Bakugan Termination System Status EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:26 am

Sign me up for Darkus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Termination System Status   Bakugan Termination System Status Empty

Back to top Go down

Bakugan Termination System Status
Page 1 of 1