Bakugan Generation Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the link between the two generations of Bakugan. 5 teams going at it for control of Vestroia and earth, proving themselves as being the Ultimate Controllers of Man and Beast. Prepare to answer the call to brawl!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE MAKE YOUR BRAWLING PROFILES!!! If you do not know how to please go to Bakugan Statistics and Strategy Corner and Go to the Sticky: How to Create a Brawling Profile
AFTER you have made an approved Brawler profile, go look at the Bakugan Termination System Game under the Team Bases. Please go leave a comment saying which Attribute Squad you want to be in.
The ATTRIBUTE TOURNEY'S are OPEN for registration. Please leave a comment in the sign up topic to be registered. YOU MUST HAVE AN APPROVED PROFILE IN ORDER TO BRAWL.

Here is my site link.Hope to see everyone there!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightShadow

Here is my site link.Hope to see everyone there! Empty
PostSubject: Here is my site link.Hope to see everyone there!   Here is my site link.Hope to see everyone there! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:53 am

http://furnace-blazer.forumotion.com/

It is my site and I hope people join it.

its designed only for bakugan.its main goal is to provide brawlers with The ultimate gaming expierence.Players can do many things such as taking quests,joining teams,battling,owning bakugan,chatting,earning Points and much much more.Join now and you won't miss out on the fun!
Back to top Go down
Masquerade_Darkon
Admin
Masquerade_Darkon

PostSubject: Re: Here is my site link.Hope to see everyone there!   Here is my site link.Hope to see everyone there! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:48 am

Bland, and uninspiring. Shadow, why bother creating new sites anyway? Just stay loyal to one, and things will be so much easier. Rolling Eyes Without Spectra, that site would be nothing, refuse. And you know it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bakuneonrocks.forumakers.com
SpectraCyborgHelios
Webmaster
Webmaster
SpectraCyborgHelios

PostSubject: Re: Here is my site link.Hope to see everyone there!   Here is my site link.Hope to see everyone there! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:57 am

Masquerade_Darkon wrote:
Bland, and uninspiring. Shadow, why bother creating new sites anyway? Just stay loyal to one, and things will be so much easier. Rolling Eyes Without Spectra, that site would be nothing, refuse. And you know it.

Oh, MD you flatter me every time you post. I don't do much on that site anyway but thanks for the compliment!
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganportal.forumakers.com
NightShadow

PostSubject: Re: Here is my site link.Hope to see everyone there!   Here is my site link.Hope to see everyone there! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:49 am

Now,that is what I call shooting in the Dark.I have been the only Admin there,I Admined Spectra As he would deserve it and hopefully spruce it up.I made all the categories,and all the other things.Plus,its MORE THAN okay if you don't join.

PS: I hope L_D doesn't read this.and just saying,you broke a record.Now you have 2 ghost towns.

I DID NEARLY EVERYTHING AND I WILL PROVE IT BY DE/UN ADMINING SCH and lets see me still stay where I am.(one on forumotions Topics,1 on its messages directory.8 on its members,and 4 on its points)

PPS:Is it true your getting another site???.

And SCH,were YOU telling him this,cus I can HONESTLY SOLEMNLY cross my heart and hope to die say I have been doing WAY more than 5/7 of the work.

Edit:who are you to question my loyalty,M_D??

I am the one who is active on even bakuganrocks.

PPPS:you should make me numbah 1 brawler on your site cus im the only one there.

I am active on B.O.D.,Bakuneonrocks,Bakuganrocks,Furnace-Blazer,Yusei Fudo's site,Vestroia(if it were still around),this, and semi active on one more and gonna be active on another.

PPPPS:B.O.D.,has the the same brawling style,just its a ghost town except for Itachi,Shigome,Mask and Sub(and obviously me) who do nothing but RP in the XATS box about zatch bell.Also,I try and convince them to RP about something bakugan related,but NOOOOOOO.

L_D,I am sorry I kept this a secret from you,I WAS GONNA GIVE IT TO YOU AS A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY GIFT IF SOMEONE(M_D) DIDN"T RUIN THE SURPRISE PART.BUT STILL,YOU WILL BE ADMINED ON YOUR BIRTHDAY AS THEN YOU WILL BE OFFICIAL OWNER(PART).

I built it seeing B.O.D. is a flop,and didn't want L_D out of the game.I had other reasons at that time,but now,a gift for L_D is my primary one.

And has anyone seen Jhound??DD??Blaze??Doc??

and M_D I wanna know how you knew who I was??did you IP address check me,or did SCH tell ya?And if you DID IP adress me I have something to say.

Jhound is Masked_Brawler.I knew this cus of 4 reasons.

1.IP address is the same.

2.Remember that brawl between Lync and someone else,and M_B just came and said:"M_B puts his hand on Lync's shoulder,and says:Lemme handle it"(or sumthing like that. yup,No one besides him would do sumthing like THIS.

3.Why would Jhound make him star of a fan-fic??

4.I told this to L_D and he told me I was right,as after J was defeated by Mask,he admitted it.

PPPPPS:DON'T BAN JHOUND OR ANYTHING,JUST LET HIM BE,I AM SAYING THIS CUS HE MIGHT BE ACTIVE SOMEWHERE AS M_B.

PPPPPPS:WHERE IS MASK???

PPPPPPPS:And where is L_D.

Edit again:Okay,Im a bit calmer,and I think de admining SCH is a bad move.I am sure he didn't have much to do with this.besides,why should I take what you think of me so seriously.After all,I know where you stand where I am concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is my site link.Hope to see everyone there!   Here is my site link.Hope to see everyone there! Empty

Back to top Go down

Here is my site link.Hope to see everyone there!
Page 1 of 1