Welcome to the link between the two generations of Bakugan. 5 teams going at it for control of Vestroia and earth, proving themselves as being the Ultimate Controllers of Man and Beast. Prepare to answer the call to brawl!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
PLEASE MAKE YOUR BRAWLING PROFILES!!! If you do not know how to please go to Bakugan Statistics and Strategy Corner and Go to the Sticky: How to Create a Brawling Profile
AFTER you have made an approved Brawler profile, go look at the Bakugan Termination System Game under the Team Bases. Please go leave a comment saying which Attribute Squad you want to be in.
The ATTRIBUTE TOURNEY'S are OPEN for registration. Please leave a comment in the sign up topic to be registered. YOU MUST HAVE AN APPROVED PROFILE IN ORDER TO BRAWL.

Share | 

What would you recommend as a excellent online poker book?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mangerpola

PostSubject: What would you recommend as a excellent online poker book?   Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:07 am

Preferably something that I can find online, I've found most of the tips offered on sites but i'm looking for a good in depth read covering all aspects of the online poker world. SnG, MTT, Cash tables etc.

Diamond guide-Blue Nile Review
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siddique

PostSubject: Re: What would you recommend as a excellent online poker book?   Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:08 am

For tournanments I've been reading Harrington on Hold 'Em, it's the best tournament book I've read

What would you recommend as a excellent online poker book?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1