Welcome to the link between the two generations of Bakugan. 5 teams going at it for control of Vestroia and earth, proving themselves as being the Ultimate Controllers of Man and Beast. Prepare to answer the call to brawl!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
PLEASE MAKE YOUR BRAWLING PROFILES!!! If you do not know how to please go to Bakugan Statistics and Strategy Corner and Go to the Sticky: How to Create a Brawling Profile
AFTER you have made an approved Brawler profile, go look at the Bakugan Termination System Game under the Team Bases. Please go leave a comment saying which Attribute Squad you want to be in.
The ATTRIBUTE TOURNEY'S are OPEN for registration. Please leave a comment in the sign up topic to be registered. YOU MUST HAVE AN APPROVED PROFILE IN ORDER TO BRAWL.

Share | 
 

 Yugi vs Slav

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yugi58



Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Yugi vs Slav   Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:41 pm

Gauntlet Power Strike! Gate card set! Bakugan Brawl! Go Anchersaur! Breeding Shadows! Bring in Hammersaur!

800 vs ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slav



Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Yugi vs Slav   Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:53 pm

GPS!!!!
Bakugan brawl:
Go Haos Tentaclear-500
Sp. abilty activate:
Haos Freeze
So you can't use abilties and I get to add another guest to the party
Come on in Ventus Altair-500
Abilty activate:
Rapid Haos
Now the fifth guest can enter:
Ladies and gentlemen may I prezent you Ventus Anchorsaur.-450
Guess what?
Breeding Shadows Go.
You too go Hammersaur.-450
Go Fusion abilty Distraction Buster.
It stopes your Breeding Shadows.
And last but not least Come bakugan trap Ventus Wired-400
So it's 400 vs 2300
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yugi58



Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Yugi vs Slav   Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:53 pm

How about this?

I use Pyro Might! So I send in my Pyrus Neo Drago!

1250 vs 2300

Now I acitvate Hammersaurs special ability! Negate Haos Freeze!

So now I can use abilities and Altair is sent back!

1250 vs 1500

Now I send in metalfencer!

1630 vs 1500

Now Spin Drago activate your special ability to send back Hammersaur!

1050 vs 1630

Gate card open! Pyrus Reactor!

2030 vs 1050

Now red Valkerie. Since I have Drago Metalfencer Hammersaur and Anchersaur on the field, I gain 800gs!

2830 vs 1050
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slav



Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Yugi vs Slav   Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:59 pm

I used my Fusion abilty to return your Hammersaur to you.
So it's 1630 vs 1850
Your LG is at 280.
You saved your butt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yugi58



Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Yugi vs Slav   Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:18 pm

slav wrote:
I used my Fusion abilty to return your Hammersaur to you.
So it's 1630 vs 1850
Your LG is at 280.
You saved your butt.

No. I only lose 450 points + 200 so it's

2180 vs 1050
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Cruxis

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Yugi vs Slav   Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:13 pm

slav wrote:
GPS!!!!
Bakugan brawl:
Go Haos Tentaclear-500
Sp. abilty activate:
Haos Freeze
So you can't use abilties and I get to add another guest to the party
Come on in Ventus Altair-500
Abilty activate:
Rapid Haos
Now the fifth guest can enter:
Ladies and gentlemen may I prezent you Ventus Anchorsaur.-450
Guess what?
Breeding Shadows Go.
You too go Hammersaur.-450
Go Fusion abilty Distraction Buster.
It stopes your Breeding Shadows.
And last but not least Come bakugan trap Ventus Wired-400
So it's 400 vs 2300

It's funny how you keep trying to pull this. Here at Bakugan Generations, Haos Freeze is an ability card.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yugi58



Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Yugi vs Slav   Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:14 pm

Shadow Cruxis wrote:
slav wrote:
GPS!!!!
Bakugan brawl:
Go Haos Tentaclear-500
Sp. abilty activate:
Haos Freeze
So you can't use abilties and I get to add another guest to the party
Come on in Ventus Altair-500
Abilty activate:
Rapid Haos
Now the fifth guest can enter:
Ladies and gentlemen may I prezent you Ventus Anchorsaur.-450
Guess what?
Breeding Shadows Go.
You too go Hammersaur.-450
Go Fusion abilty Distraction Buster.
It stopes your Breeding Shadows.
And last but not least Come bakugan trap Ventus Wired-400
So it's 400 vs 2300

It's funny how you keep trying to pull this. Here at Bakugan Generations, Haos Freeze is an ability card.

Which means that Breeding Shadows is negated thus sending back hammersaur. Which means you can't use it's special ability. I believe I won.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yugi58



Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Yugi vs Slav   Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:15 pm

And we never did the coin toss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game-Master



Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Yugi vs Slav   Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:15 pm

The member 'yugi58' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Coin Toss' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Cruxis

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Yugi vs Slav   Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:18 pm

yugi58 wrote:
And we never did the coin toss.

Good point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Yugi vs Slav   

Back to top Go down
 
Yugi vs Slav
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Yugi Muto's room
» Starter Decks: Yugi/Kaiba Reloaded
» Yami Yugi's Deck (Traditional)
» Yuma vs Yugi
» Yugi Moto vs Jack Atlas, Dat OTK

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Generation Portal :: RP Brawling :: Brawling Arena-
Jump to: