Bakugan Generation Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the link between the two generations of Bakugan. 5 teams going at it for control of Vestroia and earth, proving themselves as being the Ultimate Controllers of Man and Beast. Prepare to answer the call to brawl!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE MAKE YOUR BRAWLING PROFILES!!! If you do not know how to please go to Bakugan Statistics and Strategy Corner and Go to the Sticky: How to Create a Brawling Profile
AFTER you have made an approved Brawler profile, go look at the Bakugan Termination System Game under the Team Bases. Please go leave a comment saying which Attribute Squad you want to be in.
The ATTRIBUTE TOURNEY'S are OPEN for registration. Please leave a comment in the sign up topic to be registered. YOU MUST HAVE AN APPROVED PROFILE IN ORDER TO BRAWL.

Fang and Claw

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco

Draco

Fang and Claw Empty
PostSubject: Fang and Claw   Fang and Claw EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:53 pm

If u cant handle life threating events I caution you not to read this.There are twists and turns the could change the outcome of everything.You have been warned.But still,if you cant handle this.I recomend you stop reading at once.

I was once human.I had a family.I had it all.But it was all taken away one simple night.Here is my story.It all started on a warm summer day."Savannah!Where are you going?"My little brother Brent was skiping beside me."I have to go to grams."Brent was always wanting to know what i was doing."Can i come?"His eyes were lighting up."No Brent momma will be worried."Brent gave bambi eyes."But i wanna see gram!"Brent was protesting in his trying to be grownup voice.I sighed"Brent go home!"I gave him my mom look."Bu-!""NO!"Brent started to cry."I HATE YOU!!!"Brent ran off towards home.I wanted to run after him and tell him i'm sorry.But i would be late to go see gram.

I walked down the cobble stone road to grams.I wasnt even halfway there."Why am I the one who always has to do the hard job."I walked for a hour until i saw him.He was not tall.He was not short.He was nothing but perfect.He had long red hair down to his hips.His skin was white as snow.All he wore was pants and nothing else.But the one thing that puzzled me was his eyes.They were blood red."Hello."He said it in a sweet velvet like voice."I'm lost.Could you come here and tell me the way to the nearest town?"He cocked his head as his nostrals flared.I walked up to him.Gazing at his beauty."I'm so sorry to do this.But ur so.Mouth watering."The next thing i knew there was a sharp pain in my neck.He had biten me.I screamed as load as I could.But I knew it wouldnt work.I head him in the head as hard as i could.The man staggered and fell on his back."Run!"My mind was screaming at me"Run!.I turned and ran as fast as i could.I could feel the warm blood run down my side.

After awhile my head grew light.I couldnt see straight.I was gonna die here.I fell on my face and closed my eyes."Let it end here."I thought.Then when i opened my eyes again.I saw another man.He was a tan color.He had black hair.But his eyes were a gold color which made me feel warm inside."You poor thing.A newborn must have got a hold of you.And your so pretty.Well cant let beauty like that go to waste."He leaned down and breathed in my ear."I'm about to give you the choice i never had.Do you want to live?Or die?"It sent a shiver down my back."L-live."I chocked up blood.He chuckled."Your mine now!"I felt the pain in my neck again but it was worse.My body felt like it was on fire.Soon everything went black.

After i was awake my throut was burning.I reached for my neck.The bite was gone.And the man with black hair was there."Ah your awake.My name is Alec.And you are a vampire."I couldnt believe what i was hearing.He held up a mirror.In the mirror i saw a woman.But she was very beautiful.Her hair was almost white and she had siver eyes to match.She looked like a supermodel.Thats when i knew she was me.We sat and talked about what i was and about all the rules."Time to go home."He looked at me with no emotion.I felt so sad.I would never see my parents or brent again.But i was for my own good."Follow me please."He started running and i ran after him.Soon we were running so fast everything was a blurr.Next thing i knew we were at a huge house.

"I'm home!And i brought a newborn with me."Right when he said that a girl with long brown hair appeared out of nowhere.Her eyes were blood red."Alec your home!How was hunting?"She put a smile on my face."Fine.Meet savannah.She is part of the clan now."She looked at me with curiosity."Nice to meet you.Any friend of Alec is a friend of mine.My name is Lira."She gave a warm smile."Nice to know."She took my hand."Follow me."She dragged me into a large room.In a chair sat a boy in his early twenties .He had black blue hair.But he had yellow cat like eyes."Thats Yusei."He looked at us with a dead look.His eyes were full of sadness."Hello."After that he looked away."Thats itachi but he likes to be called count itachi."I couldnt help but giggle.He strided over to us.He was about the size of a normal teenage boy.He had coal black and red eyes."Well we got a new born!Welcome!"He took my hand."Your name is savannah right?"I was stunned."H-how did you know?"I couldnt think right."I can read minds.And control darkness.Yusei can persway anyone to do anything."This was so cool."Awsome!I mean-wow!"I never in my life knew vampires had powers.

"Well,well,well what have we here."On the staircase stood a boy about 16 or 17 years old.For some reason he scared me.He was tall and wore a mask.But i could see his eyes.They were red like itachi's and lira's."Spectra this is Savannah.And she will join the clan."He looked at alec then at me."Plesure to meet you."He had no emotion in his voice."The plesure is all mine."He sighed and looked at alec."What am i to do wit you Alec?"He smiled."Bringing home newborns."Alec laughed."I dont know spectra.You have put up with me for 962 years."Spectra rolled his eyes.He was so pale."Well next time you wanna change a human again tell me."Alec smiled."Alright spectra."They acted like brothers.Maybe being a vampire wasnt so bad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
ingram

ingram

Fang and Claw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang and Claw   Fang and Claw EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:32 pm

cool spectra and itachi get to be in it
Back to top Go down
http://bakuspace.com
Draco

Draco

Fang and Claw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang and Claw   Fang and Claw EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:44 pm

ur in it
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Fang and Claw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang and Claw   Fang and Claw EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:12 pm

"Well savannah are you thirsty?"Spectra's eyes beamed behind his mask.My throut burned."Yes."Spectra's gaze sent a chill through me that i didnt like."Everyone follow me!"We followed spectra up the staircase.Yusei walked beside me.He wore long sleeves.On his neck i saw a bite mark.I gasped but he did nothing.Alec whispered in my ear."Yusei has been through alot.He was bitten by over 16 vampires.He barley escaped.Itachi found him.Ever since then they have been like brothers."I could believe that.Being attaked by one was like feeling fire all over your body.I couldnt imagine 16.I felt sorry for him."How did he get away?"Alec shook his head."He never told us."When we got up stair's there sat three new vampires."Oh no."I let it slip.Alec chuckled."Oh yes."And boy about 15 walked up to me.He had silver gray hair.And gold eyes."Hello.I'm Faza."He held out his hand."Savannah."I shook his hand."Charmed."Lira sat next to to girls who looked like supermodels."Savannah come here!"I walked over to lira and the girls.Out of the corner of my eye i saw itachi and alec watching me.

"Savannah i'd like you to meet Luna and Sakura."Sakura had strawberry blonde hair with silver eyes."Hello!"She smiled and gave me a huge.She let me go and sat back down."Hi!I'm luna!"She gave me a gentle smile.Luna was so beautiful there was no words to describe her beauty."Nice to meet you!"I smiled back at her."Alright guys lets go!"Spectra jumped out the window."SPECTRA!!!"I reached for him but i only caught air.Then i heard everyone laughing."Guys thats not funny!Spectra could be hurt!"But they just kept laughing.Lira put her hand on my shoulder."Savannah spectra's fine.Go look out the window."I poked my head out.Sure enough spetra stood there.He looked fine.No a scratch on him."See!"Itachi jumped out the window.He landed without a sound.He smiled up at me."Come on Savannah!Nothin to it!"I crawled out of window and jumped.I landed without a sound.It was easy.Itahi strted claping."Nice job."Next thing i knew Everybody was on the ground."Shall we go?I'm thirsty."Yusei's cat like eyes gleamed.

I sat there playing with my thumbs.When Itachi,Faza,Alec,Spectra,And Yusei came with humans.The smell was unbearable.It was the sweetest smell i ever smelt."Savannah feed with me."I walked over to alec."Please!Please spare me!"I didnt want to kill him but the thirst was to strong."I'm so sorry."I bit into his shoulder.The blood tasted wonderful.It was like the most wonderful thing i had ever tasted in my life.I drank his blood for over two hours."Ahh i feel so much better!"The burning in my throut was gone."Nothin like human's to get ya goin."Faza said.I rolled my eyes.He elbowed me.I chuckled."Come on you to!"Itachi motioned."STOP!"I looked over at luna.Her red eyes were full of fear.Spectra was at her side in a moment."What is it Luna?Whats going on?"Luna went out of her trance and looked at spectra."There coming."She whispered.

Spectra's eyes were then on fire."Who?The Dark ones?"His voice was firm but had fear in it.Luna nodded.Spectra growled under his breath."When are they going to be here?"His voice was anxious."Now."With a gush of wind vampires surrounded us.They wore robes so i couldnt see there faces.But i could see there red eyes.But ones hood was off.His were so red i couldnt look."Spectra its not like you to hunt on my turf."He gave a smile that scraed me.I hid behind Alec."It is you who is on my territory Elzar."I didnt want to look.I hid my face in his chest."Well then why are you here on the tip?"I heard Yusei grunt."We must have gone to fair.Sorry it wont happen again."I heard him sigh."You better hope i dont catch you on my turff again spectra.Or i may just take your new born there."If my heart was beating it would have stopped."You would not take anyone."Spectra gave a loud growl.Elzar chuckled."Alright.Whatever.Lets go!"I felt a gush of wind.I opened my eyes to find al of them gone.We were all staring at spectra.He looked at us."I promise i will never let anyone hurt my family."
Back to top Go down
SpectraCyborgHelios
Webmaster
Webmaster
SpectraCyborgHelios

Fang and Claw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang and Claw   Fang and Claw EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:27 am

Hmm.... I am enjoying this story immensely. Keep it going Draco. Leader of the Vampires, something I wouldn't have expected. I can't wait for the next part. XD
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganportal.forumakers.com
Draco

Draco

Fang and Claw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang and Claw   Fang and Claw EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:42 pm

Alright spec.Sense that is what everyone wants.Smile
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Fang and Claw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang and Claw   Fang and Claw EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:18 pm

Life is gift. But no a given right. Try and spend every moment of it. Because you never know when it can end.

"LUNA!" Spectra's nostrals were flared. "Yes spectra?"She was shaking from head to toe. "Come with me!"Spectra marched upstairs. Luna shakly walked behind him. "What's he gonna do?"Fear filled me. Please not luna. She was to kind for anything to happen to her."He's going to punish her."I could tell Alec had anger in his voice. "Why?She has done nothing wrong?"I couldnt help but ask. Alec shook his head. "Luna can read minds.See the future.She is a great weapon.If she was in the wrong hands." Alec paused."Rivial clans could see our every move.But luna has trouble controling her powers.Sometimes she cant see whats going to happen until it happens." I couldnt believe that.Sweet little luna. A weapon? "Spectra wants her to use her powers to keep our clan safe. Lately her powers have been fine.But until today." I was scared now. "What type of punishment will he give her. Alec sighed. Then Yusei spoke up. "Spectra has the gift of pain. Very rare gift." I dint understand. I left Alec's side. "What do you mean?Gift of pain?" Yusei's cat like eyes beamed. "Did you ever look int his eyes.How it makes you feel cold and have no sense of living?Well his gazed can kill you.Not even the strongest vampire an stand it." So thats why i felt so strange when i looked at spectra.I heard a scream that sent a chill through me.

"No" I whispered. I tried to run upstairs. But Alec and Itachi grabed my arms. "LET ME GO!LET ME GO!!" I tried to break away but there arms were like iron bars. "Savannah she'll be fine.Luna's tuff. She can handle it."Tears streamed down my face. I heard some people gasp. "What you scared rabbiats you!". They just stared. Faza stepped forward. "Your crying. Its rare to se a vampire cry. We can but-but only once or twice. Sometimes we never cry." Just then i heard a door slam. Just then i saw luna appear out of nowhere. She hid her face in yusei's chest. Yusei wrapped his arms around her. "Luna" I whispered. My poor luna. Thats when i saw spectra. He walked down the stairs and out the door. I was gonna give him a piece of my mind. But Alec grabed my arm. "You dont want to do that.If he loses control for one second. You could die." Alec looked serious. "I dont care.Let him kill me." I marched out the door.I began to run so fast everything was a blurr. I ran until i saw him sitting next to a large pond.I listened carefully.I could hear birds singing.The gentle breeze blow. It was paradise. There was flowers everywhere. "Beautiful." I took in the sweet scent of the air as i walked. Spectra sat there looking at the water. Before i could even say a word he looked at me. 'What do you want?If your here to kill me you better hurry before i make the first move. His blood red eyes sparkled.

I gave a long sigh. "I'm not here to kill you.I'm here to talk."I tried not to sound scared. His eyes beame slits. "About what?Luna?" His voice sounded suprised. "Yes as a matter of fact.Why did you do that to her.She jusy needs practice!" Spectra looked out at the pond. "Beautiful isnt it." I hissed under my breath. "Stop trying to change the subject.Now tell me way you hurt luna!?!?" He didnt answer.He just looked out at the pond. I growled and walked off. There was no sense in trying to talk to someone who just stared at a pond.I started home. Hoping Luna was all right.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Fang and Claw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang and Claw   Fang and Claw EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:57 pm

2010 Many years have passed.I'm no longer a newborn.But into the rankings of a fill vampire.Put since that time alot has happened.I'm actully happy i'm a vampire because in the time i have what i am i have seen so many wonderful things.But i still think of my familiy who'm is now gone forever.But since the time i have had a new familiy.

"COME ON!" Itachi slammed his fist against the wheel making the car honk."Itachi take it easy on the camero.We paied big bucks on it!" Lira and I sat in the back seat. While Itachi and Alec sat in the front. "Well if you can magicly make the car move i will stop." We groaned. "Itachi just drive around." Itachi rolled his eyes and and passed the the man in the red truck. "Are the others behind us?" Lira and i turned around. Sure enough i could see th big black hummer right behind us. "Yep!" But then a red and black motorcycle pasted us. "Show off." Alec mummbled. Spectra pushed the gas and off he went into the darkness. Alec looked over at itachi. "You arent gonna let him get away with that are you?" A smile grew on itachi's face. "SEATBELTS EVERYONE!!!" I fastened my seatbelt.Next thing i knew we were racing . Spectra was losing. But Yusei and the others were in last. Soon we were home. Spectra hopped off the motorcycle and walked over with a smile. "You cheated!" His smile was wide. "No.He didnt cheat. Itachi's just a better driver." Itachi gave me a high five. "Your the best sis eva!" I grinned. "Na." Alec wrapped his arm around my wast."Well you are the best." Behind me i could see yusei and itachi pretend to gag. "Alec please dont." He smirked and let me go. "I swear you to make me sick"Itachi smirked. "Aw shut up!" I elbowed him in the ribs. "Ow!" Sakura hugged him. "Cut it out you two!". I couldnt help but smile.

I sat there looking up at the moon. I was over 379 years old. "Hahahahaha!No,no,no!Blagh!" Lira,Itachi,Luna,and Yusei were swimming in the pool. Then i felt warm water slash me. "AH!Who did that!?!?" I looked around. They all pointed to luna. "Wa-I didnt do it!!" I gave he my look. "Really?" I jumped in the pool and swam after her.Sitting on the deck i could hear spectra and sakura talkin. "What am i gonna do with them?" "Aw spectra.Loosen up have fun!" After a nice few hours of swimming we all went in to watch a movie. "I say we should watch Transformers:Revenge of the fallen!" I agreed with itachi. Transformers rocks. "Lets watch Van Hellsing!"Alec LOVED that movie. "I wanna watch bleach.Who's in?" "ME!" I had lost.They were gonna watch bleach. "I'm out!Gonna take the camero out for a spin." Spectra frowned. "Savannah you might like it if you just watch it." I stared back at him. "Na, I'll just take the camero." Without saying a word i walked out the door.

I turned up the radio.My fav song battlefield.As i drove i big dog ran out in the road. But was it a dog? My car flipped several times.Soon it stopped.I laid there letting my body heal before i went to go look at what i hit.After a few minutes i crawled out of the car and went to the road.Laying on the ground was a wolf the size of a horse."Wow.Big wolf." Then i heard growls.I looked behind me to find more wolves. I had never sen wolves this big before. Then the biggest one stepped out.Showing his teeth."Must be the alpha." I thought. He snapped his jaws barely missing my arm. "Bad dog!" He growled louder. "Time to go!" I started running home. But thats when i heard somthing breathing hard. I looked behind me. The wolves were right behind me. What are they eating? There was no telling how long i ran.

After two long days of running.The wolves stopped chasing me. For the first time since i was human. I felt tired. When i walked in the house Itachi and yusei were playing james bond night fire."AW come on!Itachi u could have at least went easy." Itachi smiled. "Sorry yusei,Your just not good at shooting games." Yusei hissed. "WHY YOU-!" Spectra sighed.He sat next to the window reading call of the wild. "Yusei please dont start.I'm not in the mood.I just want to read my book." Itachi grunted. "Well he started it!Uh....OH MY LORD!!!!!Savannah what happened to you!" Yusei and spectra looked at me. Their mouths fell open. Itachi was in front of me the next second. Itachi sniffed the air around me. "You sstink!Spectra smell of her." Spectra walked over to me and sniffed. "WOW!You smell horrible.But i know that smell.So ya ditched us to tango with werewolves?" My eyes widened."W-werewolves!?!?!" He nodded. "Once they find you.They chase you until you die.Or if you run long enough they'll get tired out.But you must be thirsty.Lira please bring som blood down please." In the next second lira was down handing me a cup of blood. "You smell awful! Lira scrunched her nose. I sat down,took a sip of blood.And closed my eyes.Wishing i could sleep.
Back to top Go down
ITACHI100

ITACHI100

Fang and Claw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang and Claw   Fang and Claw EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:31 pm

wen will the next part be put on me gonna die of excitement
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Fang and Claw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang and Claw   Fang and Claw EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:27 pm

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"itachi sulked in his chair."MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm the new King of games."Spectra smiled."Yey and i worked hard to get the title."Sakura cuddled next to itachi.She wraped her arms around him and laid her head on itachi's shoulder."Its ok itachi."Itachi shook her off and walked out the door."Poor itachi."I mummbled.Faza leaned against the wall."Well he shouldnt get so upset all the time."I glared at Faza.Itachi was like a brother to me."Itachi just got good at bein a good gamer.Then he lost.So dont be so mean to him."Faza shrugged."Well i dont care.Itachi has to learn to be a man."Alec snickered."Really your a man?I thought you were a woman."Everyone started laughing.Yusei high fived alec.Faza turned red."AW SHUT UP!!!"Yusei stared at Faza."Faza you make fun of itachi.I'll kill you myself."

We all sat on the couch playing bakugan and yugioh games."NO!"Luna dropped her cup of blood.She looked off into space when she had a vison."What is it Luna?!?"Yusei put his hand on luna's soldier."Its itachi.We gotta go now!Some sort of group caught him!AND THEY GOT WEREWOLVES!!!!!!!!!!"Everyone gasped.Itachi was in trouble.Fear was filling me up.Itachi was my friend."Well what are we standing around for?Lets go people!"We all bolted out the door,I ran my heart out.I passed spectra.I knew i was never supposed to pass him but if a friends life was in danger.I'd give mine for his.When i got there,I wished i'd hadnt come.There were men in black coats standing in a circle around itachi.They were human by there smell.In the circle was the werewolves.The big black one that tried to kill me the night before.He lunged forward taking itachi in his jaws.He shook itachi like a rag doll.Itachi scearmed.Sakura was next to the wolf in seconds.She punched the wolf.Droping itachi to the ground with blood gushing from his throut.

"ITACH!ITACHI!!!"Sakura held him in her arms screaming his name over and over.Itachi's eyes were closed but he was breathing.Barely.We all circled itachi not letting the wolves or the men take a step forward."Spectra."Alec said.Spectra and alec looked at eah other for a moment then spectra stepped forward.He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.His eyes flash opened.His red eyes glowed.His gaze met a grey wolf.It howled with pain for a moment or so then fell to the ground.It was dead.Spectra had killed a wolf with his eyes.It scared me.He could to that to any of us.
Thats when it started.A bronze colored wolf lunged for me.But i was to fast I jumped high in the air landing on his back.
I bite into his neck as hard as i could.The blood was horrible.But after i heard a snap i jumped off and went to work on the next."Sakura!Savannah!Get itachi outta here!!!!!!"Was he trying to commet sucicide or somthin?"What about you!?!?There's like fifty werewolves not to metion all theses guys!!!."Spectra clawed a werewolf and slammed him into the ground."WE'LL BE FINE JUST GO!!!!!"I didnt argue.Sakura and I grabed a arm and put it over our shoulder.And we ran home as fast we could.

I was nervous.The boys werent home yet.It had been three hours."I bet there fine."Itachi said with a smile.He was wrapped up in bandges.He had three broken ribs and a serious head ingury.And his throut,Well it was bad.But not broken.Itachi was a trooper.He always was like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.He alays made everyone feel better.I grinned,trying not to look sad.Lira sat next to sakura.Trying to comfort her."May i should change your bandges again.Itachi groaned."Sakura i'm fine.Besides you've changed my bandges like 3 time already."Sakura gave a mom look.Itachi sat up."Sakura-"Sakura gentaly pushed itachi back down."Ow,ow,ow,ow,ow!"I gazed out the wind.I saw the boys walk out of the woods."THERE HOME!!!!!"I ran out the door to greet them.I rushed into alec's arms."I'm so happy your home!"He had a cut on his cheeck and a little dried blood.Alec smiled."I'm just glad your safe."I looked around making sure everyone was here.Alec,Yusei,and Faza.But where was spectra."Uh Alec where is spectra?"The smiles faded from their faces.Alec sighed."Savannah.They took him.They hit him in the head.And he didnt move.They loaded him in the truck.We tried to get him.But there was to many.I'm sorry."I couldnt believe it.Spectra was gone.It felt like a part of me died.One of my best friends was gone.And there was nothing i could do.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Fang and Claw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang and Claw   Fang and Claw EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Everything wasnt the same.It was dead silence all the time."Luna Where is spectra."Alec was getting frustrated.Luna put her head down."Spectra's mind is like a maze.Its hard to even connect.He blocks me out.Its impossible.For all we know spectra could be dead."I coundnt breath.Faza hissed."If i know spectra.He dosent go down easy.It would take a army of vampires and werewolves to take him down."I felt glad faza was defending spectra."I agree with faza.Spectra dosent go down without a fight."Alec sighed."Just try luna."Luna closed her eye's."I'll try."She sat there with her eyes closed."Nothing.I cant-Wait!I've got a faint glimpse.They've got'em straped down.There doing experiments on him.I'm gonna try to get spectra to talk to me."After a few seconds she screamed and fell to the floor."Luna!"Yusei was by her side.Luna was breathing hard."H-he blocked me out.Somehow he used his power.Where ever he is.He dosent want to be found."

"Alec we have no other choice."Yusei's catlike eyes widened.Alec frowned."Spectra never trusted him nor will I."I didnt have aclue what they were talking about."But its our only option."Alec's eyes became slits."I said no.Yusei growled."Please Alec.Pyro's the only thing that can help."Itachi said.Alec looked like he was going to argue.But he closed his eyes and sighed."Alright.But if Pyro dose somthing.The slightest thing gose wrong."Alec hissed.Yusei looked like he'd llost the battle."But we are together.He cant hurt us alec."Itachi looked proud of himself.Yusei nodded toward itachi."Lets go.The thestrals do not like the sun."What were threstrals.We walked out the house and into th woods.We walked for about two hours.The only light was the moon.Its a good thing i had good vision in the dark.Alec motioned for us to stop.He put his fingers to his lips and whistled.I heard a scream from horse.But this wasnt normal.The ground shook and it was like thunder was booming.Out of the dark i could see dark shapes.When they were close enough they looked to be like horses.They were at least 10 feet tall and were coal black.But there eyes were blood red.The biggest one was at least 17 feet tall.Its nostrails flared.And his red eyes were like fire.

I grabed Alec's arm."What are those?"Alec looked at me and smiled."Thestrals.They look dangerous.But they are just as tame as a normal horse.Except Phantom that is."I let go of his arm and he walked towards the threstrals.The tallest one bared his teeth.His ears were flat on his head."Easy Phantom.Good boy.Steady."Phantom pawed the ground and looked around wildly."Why is Phantom acting crazy."I asked Lira.She shook her head."He's looking for Spectra.That's his Threstral.Phantom is alot more calmer towards Spectra because Phantom only trust's Spectra."I knew Phantom's pain.I missed Spectra as much as he did.Alec jumped on Phantom and wraped his arms around his neck.Phantom bucked and screamed.After a few minutes Phantom stopped bucking.Alec climbed off and put a halter on Phantom.After everyone saddled their Threstrals they climbed on.Alec held out his hand.I would have to jump to get on.I jumped and grabed his hand.I sat behind alec and looked down at the ground.I was high up."Aw man."Phantom lunged.And we were off.

Last edited by Draco on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
ventus2

ventus2

Fang and Claw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang and Claw   Fang and Claw EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:44 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Outstanding never read anything as good in my life Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://bakupace.com
Draco

Draco

Fang and Claw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang and Claw   Fang and Claw EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:20 pm

Why thank you V!
Back to top Go down
ITACHI100

ITACHI100

Fang and Claw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang and Claw   Fang and Claw EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:47 pm

awsmnesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ^_^
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Fang and Claw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang and Claw   Fang and Claw EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:05 pm

After a long day of riding we left the threstrals and went on foot.We came to a canyon.The wind hit my face."Pyro.Show yourself!"Alec called.Silence.The only sound was the wind."Well if it isnt my brothers little band of freaks!"Out of nowhere a vampire appeared.If my heart were beating it would have stopped.It was the same vampire that almost killed me the night i became what i am.His red eyes glared.His blood red hair flew around like fire in the wind.The only thing he wore was jeans.Just like the day i meet him so many years ago.But he looked different.He looked a little taller since i had seen him.He looked at me with curiosity."Ah,so its you.We meet again after all this time my sweet."I couldnt breath."W-What are you doing here."I whispered.Alec looked at me with fear in his eyes."You know him?"His voice was trembleing."Yes.He was the one who attacked me."Everyone looked like someone just stabed a knife in their backs."Yes Alec.The girl and I have history.I bit her.So she's mine.Is that why you have come here?To bring me my prize that was lost."Alec was growling like crazy."No.We have come for your help.Spectra has been...been....Taken proisoner."Pyro's eyes grew bright.He gave a evil twisted smile."HAHAHAHA!!!!!!So my know-it-all brother finally got into trouble.Splendid."

I was stunned.This was Spectra's brother?They looked nothing alike except for the eyes.I looked closer.I could see a he postioned himself the same way Spectra did.He held his head high and gave that same look as Spectra.But his eyes did not have Spectra's power to torture you with his eyes.I took in the words Pyro had said.I felt my blood boil.I ran over to him and hit him in the face.His face was over to the side."HOW DARE YOU!!!!!He's your brother and your happy he's in trouble!?"He looked at me with a scowl.Fire danced around him."He never even cared for our family when we were human.He always took the fame.No matter what i did.Mother and Father always treated him better."I felt sorry for him.I knew how he felt.My little brother Brent always got the atention.But he was only 7.So i was never upset."But still...He's your brother.Help him please."Pyro's face was blank."What's in it for me?"I knew what to do but it would crush my friends.And i know it would Alec."Me.You help get Spectra back and I'll stay with you."He had greed writen all over his face."Alright.A deal."He held out his hand.When i shook his hand i felt like i just got burned.I pulled away.On my hand was a burn mark the shape of a falcon.I looked at him."Just to claim you as mine."

Luna was frowning.That wasnt good.If she was frowning,well ok i wont get into that.Luna opened her eyes."Spectra is ok.But he's very weak.And durning this mission.We have to be careful.In my vision someone....died.I couldnt tell who but.Lets just get going.Its only five minutes away."I walked in the back.Trying to forget my deal with Pyro.I felt someones eyes on my.I looked up.Itachi and Yusei were looking at me with heartbreaking looks.Lira pushed the hair away from here face and looked away.I looked at my feet as we walked.My throut was dry.And it burned.I coudnt remember the last time we stopped to feed.A slight breeze was in the wind.And i knew this sent like the smell of blood.I thought i'd never smell it again.It was Spectra's scent.I took as much as it in as i could.I hissed under my breath.I felt the hate and anger boiling inside me.I bolted off.If i saw even one of those people who captured then i would kill them.I stopped in the distance i could see a building.It was the size of a hospital.But it was black,and i could see gaurds walking outside.I growl."Well i see a little fire in you Savannah."I glared at Pyro.Alec sighed."No fooling around lets move!"

We snuck past the gaurds,well one at least.We had to stop for a snack.We wen to a room call "EXPEREMENTS ROOM" I knew from the name i wasnt gonna like it.We walked past cages full of gargoyles and werewolves and other creatures i had never heard of.The only one that looked normal was a wolf the size of a great dane.Its eyes were orange.And its fur was jet black.He was so skinny i could see his bones.I could see a long scar going down over his left eye.Even though i knew we had to find Spectra my heart felt for him.I stuck my hand i the cage."Come here boy.Its ok."I said in a gentale voice.He slowy got up and walk toward me.I reached out to pet him.He flenched at my touch.But he let my pet him.I unlocked the door and let him out.He looked around around as if waiting to be hit.He looked up at me.He wagged his tail and ran off down the hall.I walked bside Alec looking in each cage to try and find Spectra.But thats when i smelled him again but i was stronger.I ran down the hall.But i wished i'd never come.Spectra was sitting against the wall.His clothes were ripped.His hair was dirty.And he was very thin."Spectra."I whispered holding back tears.He looked over at us.I noticed chains were on his ankles.I couldnt bear to look.

"See i knew you would go off and get into trouble."Pyro purred.Spectra looked at us.His mask was off so i saw his face.He handsome.But his eyes were full of pain.And they werent blood red.But black."Well pyro.What a suprise.I didnt expect to see my brother."Pyro hissed."You are not my brother.My brother died a long time ago."Spectra frowned."I'm sorry to hear that."Pyro growled."Just stand back."Pyro grabed the bars and right then they turned red.After a few moments they melted in his hands.Soon there was one big hole in the bars.Spectra stepped out.Then staggered.Alec caught him before he fell."Easy."Alec said with warning."I'm fine Alec.Just really weak."Spectra pulled away."I hate to to ruin this picture but we need to leave NOW!!!!!!"We ran down the hall to find guards waiting on us."Its the freak!And it looks like he's little friends are back."We hissed at them with hate."Itachi!Darkus Orb!"A black orb appeared in itachis hand.He threw it at a gaurd.When it hit it surrounded him and disappeared in the darkness around him.When it disappeared so did the gaurd."Wow!How did you do that!?"I asked stunned.Itachi smirked."Its Darkus Orb.It destroys your enemy."That was so cool.Spectra colosed his eyes.Then flashed them open killing them all.We ran outside as fast as we could.I saw the wolf that i saved in the distance watching us.Spectra staggered and fell as we ran."SPECTRA!"I yelled.He looked up.Blood was coming from his eyes."GO!RUN!DONT TURN BACK!RUN!"I couldnt leave him.I turned around and ran help him up."Your so stubborn!"He said as we were running."Hey!Thats my best quality!"I felt a sharp pain in my chest.I looked down to see my shirt covered in blood."G-Guys?"I fell to the ground.I couldnt see.Nor could I hear.I felt cold.It was over.I guess my immortal days were over."Bye Guys.You were my family.And goodbye to you Alec,My love."After that everything went black.

There was a whisper in my ear."Wake up.Please wake up."The voice whispered.I opened my eyes.I couldnt believe i was alive.Itachi and Yusei were standing over me."SHE'S ALIVE!!!!!"They said in harmony.I sat up and giggled."I guess I am."They both hugged me.Now i knew how a sandwich felt."Guys...Cant...Breath!"They let me go.Alec ran up to me and kissed my forehead.I felt my face turn red."Never do that to me again."Alec said with a smile.Yusei,Itachi,Luna,Faza,Lira,And Sakura all said "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"I blushed more."Uh...Yeh.Sure.Um...Where's Spectra?""Here I am."Said Spectra standing next to the door."Spectra.Your ok!"I said with a smile."Yes.I'm fine thanks to you."A tear streamed down my eye."Your welcome."There was somthing sracthing on the door."Oh i forgot.A friend of yours followed us home."Spectra opened the door.A big black wolf stuck his head in the door.His orange eyes alive.He stepped in the room.He was no longer skinny.And he was wagging his tail like mad.He winned then jumped on the bed and laid in my lap."He say's thank you for rescuing him."Itachi said.I stroked the wolfs head."Can i keep him?Please Spectra?We did save your life."Spectra sighed and rolled his eyes."The first time that Wolf dose somthin wrong he's out."A light burst in my soul."YES!"I hugged the wolfs head."I'll call you Scar."He wagged his tail."He likes that name.Itachi cooned.But then it hit."What about Pyro."Spectra had no emotion on his face."I took care of him.No worries."I was surrounded by friends.That was all i needed.Friends.And this is where the story ends......Or dose it?

I hope you Have enjoyed Fang and Claw.I will be making another one call Fang.SO STAY TUNED!

Last edited by Draco on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:24 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
ITACHI100

ITACHI100

Fang and Claw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang and Claw   Fang and Claw EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:19 pm

O_O awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssssssssssssssssmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fang and Claw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang and Claw   Fang and Claw Empty

Back to top Go down

Fang and Claw
Page 1 of 1