Bakugan Generation Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the link between the two generations of Bakugan. 5 teams going at it for control of Vestroia and earth, proving themselves as being the Ultimate Controllers of Man and Beast. Prepare to answer the call to brawl!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE MAKE YOUR BRAWLING PROFILES!!! If you do not know how to please go to Bakugan Statistics and Strategy Corner and Go to the Sticky: How to Create a Brawling Profile
AFTER you have made an approved Brawler profile, go look at the Bakugan Termination System Game under the Team Bases. Please go leave a comment saying which Attribute Squad you want to be in.
The ATTRIBUTE TOURNEY'S are OPEN for registration. Please leave a comment in the sign up topic to be registered. YOU MUST HAVE AN APPROVED PROFILE IN ORDER TO BRAWL.

I convince my parents to get bakugan?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kamson

I convince my parents to get bakugan? Empty
PostSubject: I convince my parents to get bakugan?   I convince my parents to get bakugan? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:19 am

Your parents may have a reason or reasons why they are not allowing you to start playing Bakugan. This is an expensive hobby let alone impossible to find anywhere. Perhaps the question you just asked could be directed at your parents.

Write down all the pros and cons of why it is important to you and why they said no. If they see how important it is to you they may get involved and get a few Bakugan for you. Maybe they already bought you some for Christmas and don't want to ruin the surprise.

First thing you need to do to convince someone of something is do your research and make notes. This usually always works. If you are rehearsed in your argument you can't lose.

Back to top Go down

I convince my parents to get bakugan?
Page 1 of 1